If you would like to contribute to the Inspiring Women project then please email your stories to inspiringwomenproject at gmail dot com. Feel free to write about any woman who has inspired you!
- Your stories should be in the body of an email. Attachments will not be opened.
- Please limit your contributions to 300-500 words.
- Please note that historical accuracy is important so include sources where possible!
- If you wish your piece to include illustrations and/or photos, please include a link to the relevant URLs or uploaded files. Please indicate whether you have permission to use images and illustrations.
- Please also include your name, a very short bio, and your Twitter name.
- And obviously, if you’re writing about a living person, please be sure to get their permission, since this is a public forum.
The Inspiring Women project is not-for-profit, so no payments will be made for contributions. The Inspiring Women project reserves the right to decline submissions. Copyright of each story remains with the contributor, but the internet being what it is, the Inspiring Women project cannot guarantee that contributions are safe from online copyright infringement.